Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

m0n0 wrote:
I have to admit that I found out yesterday, that it is not crashing before
main.

Aha.

> (Of
course the debugger now disassembles the instruction from A..., but before
the PC pointed to it, it was part of another instruction, Do you know what I
mean?)

Excellent deductions.
The most common causes are stack overflow, buffer overflow, uninitialized pointers, indirection through the NULL pointer, Super() bug, or even compiler bug...

This is the most difficult kind of bug to find...
The problem is that we would have to return in the past to find how the PC went there. I heard that some processors have a "reverse step in" feature, unfortunatley it is not for us.
An emulator with full PC history would help a lot.

Good luck.

Vincent