Re: [MiNT] zDesk desktop sources available

> That's settled, then. MiKRO, would you be so kind as to take care of that?
> Thanks in advance.
I guess so, knowing AF sooner, I'd probably set z-tools there as well (SourceForge is too bloated IMO).

About zWeather: Peter, it surely runs well, it's optimized for 020-60 but this fits Milan so I have really no idea. Remember, I was debugging and fixing it (online weather fetching was broken) + a lot of people have used it since then with no problems.

Mark: yes, that's possible, I didn't run it so long. Does it happen also when not iconized? I might try to fix it but you can imagine the pleasure of debugging here.

Jeez, as I see I'm getting Zorro's follower even without doing anything ;-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org