Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

Am Montag, den 10.01.2011, 17:55 +0100 schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

if not, isnt it possible to use MonST, or is that a symbol table issue
because of gcc 4.x use?

when linking with traditional debug symbols, it is possible to navigate through the prg with devpac MON,... but not so with NetSurf :) - to many debug symbols ( I believe ) - Devpac MON hangs... ADebug works (altough it talks about something like: "VAR buffer full, press any key"). So ADebug is my only option - but I until now I haven't found out how to show something like an call stack. :/ And even when it does, I believe the error doesn't happen in user context... and the joke is: ADEBUG says something like: "linef emulation" and then I'm not able to continue with the usual keys... I was really sure that I didn't have floating point stuff enabled... just compiled the whole lot with -m68000 O:)

In the future it would be worth the effort for programmers to make
sure there source can compile with AHCC, as that would help this
situation

If you wan't to create an project file for NS-ATARI feel free to do so - then we can try out if it compiles ;) I don't believe that NetSurf would compile with AHCC, or work with the Makefile commands...

Greets,