Re: [MiNT] Including multi-arch libs within RPM's

m0n0 wrote:
I just installed the GCC Version found at Miro's page.

- Does it include the math library changes?

Yes.

Do the following:
gcc --version

Then look at the history on my site:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/history.php

MiKRO has compiled my previous patch (if I'm not wrong).

...and... is there any way to force gcc to use libraries from m5475 folder?

No, because we have not included Patrice's patch.

The best thing we can do is linking with -Wl,-t and manually check we are only linking m5475 libraries.

--
Vincent Rivière