Re: [MiNT] Networking problems

Hi Slix,

Does your ct60 use the bus speedup option? Overclocked bus seems to make trouble
with Ethernec and other Romport network solutions.

If you have bus speedup, it might be worth a try to switch it off. RAM is always a possible cause of the funniest effects, but since its stable otherwise and you tried other SDRAM bars already, i don't think its the problem.

There is no general software problem on this setup. I use my Falcon ct63 ctpci and NetUSBee for hours and hours and get no network problems.

Greetings,
Stefan