Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Bad form_alert() icons

Am 13.02.2011, 00:14 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Seems it installs a *wrong* palette when pressing Ctrl-Alt-P! But alerts
are still o.k. for me.

I still don't know what Ctrl-Alt-P is supposed to do.

Anyway, I see other interesting things (see caps).

Am I wrong, or did I already see that wrong MiNT Icon on this list ?

That's funny! I don't get this. The previous screenshots should demonstrate the difference between correct and wrong XaAES-icon, but both turned out wrong, maybe due to my selfmade snapper.

So there is a possibly complicated palette-issue.

When I press Ctrl-Alt-P the XaAES-icon becomes dark (start without desktop). But it's correct in your screenshot. Maybe the xaaes-resource uses some strange palette.

--
Helmut Karlowski