Re: [MiNT] RSL and localisation

Am 03.04.2011, 11:31 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

Under these circumstances I have to apologize that I suspected you were not thinking about these problems when developing the RSL features. My

I did tests with any app I could find (zview, teradesk, qed, mymail, etc.). But it may still be possible I overlooked something. One problem is that some apps change rsc-strings at runtime. When the new strings are not in the rsc-file, there's no chance to translate them.

Photoline for example has the whole main-menu in the program-code.

rsm uses its own rsc_laod, so no chance here.

mistake was caused by lack of information about the RSL.

Once it's stable, I hope someone puts the doc into the wiki.

There is already a short text xa_lang_notes.txt from Lars in docs/xaaes.

I would like, but I still have not functional installation of xaaes with RSL features :-(

Try to install the 1.18-trunk-build and replace XaAES.

Once again I am motivated to continue in localisation :-)

That's great. But remember your work will only be usable on XaAES!

Once I had the idea to produce a new rsc-file using the rsl-input. But this would need an external app, that someone should write.

--
Helmut Karlowski