Re: [MiNT] Some real world usage

Peter Persson wrote:
Why not see what PortAsm has to say about it?

Very true, that's a third option.

PortAsm really makes miracles, I used it to convert an infamous assembler file in EmuTOS' VDI implementation, it worked out of the box, and it would have been impossible (for me) to manually patch such a big and complicated file. Especially with 16-bit arithmetics, which is a headache on ColdFire because it usually supports only 32-bit operations.

PortAsm output is not optimal, but really good enough. Probably the best option. To be benchmarked.

--
Vincent Rivière