[MiNT] Fwd: Re: Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:54:12 +0200
From: m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>
To: Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>

Looks like my mail wasn't send to the list :( ( new webmailer, maybe that's the problem...)

here it is:

I would do 2 things to get more knowledge about the problem:

- Run wireshark connected to the same hub/switch ( switch is critical - some do prevent sniffing) and see which TCP packets where send before the connection breaks. Sometimes you can see things like: invalid tcp checksum (memory corruption? ) or TCP RST flag ( connection dropped by intend - if you see something like that, you can be sure that there is some code path taken which leads to the broken connection - then you "just" have to find out why that path is taken....)

- Install kernel with debug messages and run in debug mode - also should give some more info on how things are flowing...

You could post the logs here...

Greets,