Re: [MiNT] Fileselector

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 19:26:44 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 30.07.2011, 19:04 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
>
> > On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 18:51:20 , "Helmut Karlowski"
> > <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> >> Am 30.07.2011, 18:35 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg

> >> What do you mean? Too high/low or what?
> >
> > It is to the right of the l in Cancel eg. Cancel_
>
> So you seem to have drives A:, C:, E: L:, and N:.

I suspect a lot of people will have A-L and possibly as far as N
like me.  Would it be possible to have the fileselector use
Alt-Shift-driveletter instead ? That way, it wouldn't clash with
the dialogue shortcuts. Just a thought.

> In this case the only solution would be to not draw the underscore, but
> currently you can still cancel the fileselector with Alt+Blank.

> >> The fileselector could always be resized (move the mouse pointer over a
> >> border and when the form changes move the mouse while left or right
> >> mouse-button is down).
> >
> > The mouse pointer doesn't change and it can't be resized here.
>
> I cannot reproduce this. Please post your xaaes.cnf.

That could well be the problem, I don't edit it much.

Side issue, why are there 3 rsc files in the daily builds ?

XAAES011.RSC
XAAES012.RSC
XAAES014.RSC

Regards,