Re: [MiNT] Fileselector

Am 30.07.2011, 19:42 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

I suspect a lot of people will have A-L and possibly as far as N
like me.  Would it be possible to have the fileselector use
Alt-Shift-driveletter instead ? That way, it wouldn't clash with
the dialogue shortcuts. Just a thought.

Yes - but then the amazing algorithm to find the letter would be useless! Also I guess Alt+Letter is a traditional atari-shortcut to select a drive.

I'd really like to stay with Alt+letter for drive-change.

I cannot reproduce this. Please post your xaaes.cnf.

That could well be the problem, I don't edit it much.

I restarted with your cnf and cannot resize the fileselector, don't know why (yet). Meanwhile you might replace it by the xaaes.cnf from cvs and try again.

Side issue, why are there 3 rsc files in the daily builds ?

XAAES011.RSC

Historical reason (last with res-change-dialogs).

XAAES012.RSC

Gone now.

XAAES014.RSC

Current.