Re: [MiNT] SDL 1.2 with some fixes and CTPCI/Radeon support

Paweł Góralski wrote:
I've published all my fixes to SDL 1.2 and added
CTPCI/Radeon support.

Good.

More info here:

http://nokturnal.pl/2011/07/sdl-1-2-with-ctpciradeon-support

Your repository is here:
https://bitbucket.org/nokturnal/sdl-atari-port

The official SDL project is here:
http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php
http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/file/4225f09eb8cb

Patrice Mandin has made a lot of work on SDL for Atari, and he has committed everything to the official SDL repository.
Do we have to consider your project as a fork ?

There is a beginning of answer on your website :
"First one is with audio system and compilation for 020-060 processors. If this will be fixed all the changes will be sent to official SDL project."

So is your project a temporary fork, for debugging things, then it will disappear when everything is integrated into the official SDL repository ?

--
Vincent Rivière