[MiNT] 1.17.0 shutdown problems

Hello

Couple days ago I have upgraded 1.16.3 to 1.17.0
Since then I'm almost never able to shutdown the system properly. It screems:

pid xxx (jinnee): ufree: invalid address ( 0x0 ) for pid xxx
FATAL ERROR You must reboot the system

After few days of this problems I have to run e2fsck each start of the system.
Does anybody have any idea what could be causing problems with proper shutdown of the system?

AUTO has got only NVDI and Centscreen ( without centscreen shutdown problem also persisted )

jury
"how far cant they control my mind"