Re: [MiNT] Problems creating ext2 partitions with mke2fs (was: Language/keyboard selection and problems)

> About point number 3, I had always problems creating ext2 partitions
> with mke2fs in my Falcon and Aranym. As a workaround I must create a
> Minix partition first with minit and then I can make the ext2
> partition with mke2fs.
I did something similar to get EasyMiNT running with my falcon... 1. I installed
cripple mint, 2. ran mke2fs to create an ext2 partition 3. reboot cripple mint
with ext2 drivers.... (before that, easyMinT was complaining about missing
RAW/LNX partition - but it was there, for sure. I was using CBHD at that time.
)