Re: [MiNT] Problems creating ext2 partitions with mke2fs (was: Language/keyboard selection and problems)

2011/8/9 Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:
> On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:49:37 +0200, David Gálvez <dgalvez75@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> 3. MiNT mke2fs doesn't want to init a partition on the Firebee. Maybe a
>>> XHDI issue.
>>>

>> About point number 3, I had always problems creating ext2 partitions
>> with mke2fs in my Falcon and Aranym. As a workaround I must create a
>> Minix partition first with minit and then I can make the ext2
>> partition with mke2fs.
>
> This has never been a problem for me. I'm using HD-Driver and set the
> partition type to RAW.

I'm using HD-Driver too and also setting the partition type to RAW.
Then I get from mke2fs "Could not stat j: --- No such device or
address".
I must doing something wrong, Do you use any special argument with the command?