Re: [MiNT] Problems creating ext2 partitions with mke2fs (was: Language/keyboard selection and problems)

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:23:01 +0200, David Gálvez <dgalvez75@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm using HD-Driver too and also setting the partition type to RAW.
Then I get from mke2fs "Could not stat j: --- No such device or
address".
I must doing something wrong, Do you use any special argument with the command?

No, just "mke2fs <driveletter>". Is RAW on HD-Driver's list of recognized partition types? Maybe you need to reboot after changing the partition type.

Jo Even