Re: [MiNT] zview

On Monday 17 Oct 2011 17:35:00 Miro Kropáček wrote:

> so yes, it was the windom bug. I backported the fix into 1.21.3 version,
> recompiled zView and voila: mikro.atari.org/files/zview.zip.
>
> Please test it as much as you can, I could browse pictures, open huge
> JPEGs, PDFs, ... with MP on but bear in mind it's a debug build, i.e. it's
> kind of slow. Plus don't use nfjpeg in Aranym, as it's known to cause
> problems. Also, PDFs might not work correctly as I've replaced both
> freetype and xpdf components with a newer version.

Does not work at all here (same behaviour as under MyAES, apparently): the
program runs, but when I try to open a window it displays the "can't load the
icons!" warning then quits. At least it doesn't crash. (XaAES 1.1.21 Beta,
CTPCI+Radeon.)

The latest official release by Zorro worked without issues, but only without
MP.

Cheers,
JFL
--