Re: [MiNT] zview

Hi again,

so yes, it was the windom bug. I backported the fix into 1.21.3 version, recompiled zView and voila: mikro.atari.org/files/zview.zip.

Please test it as much as you can, I could browse pictures, open huge JPEGs, PDFs, ... with MP on but bear in mind it's a debug build, i.e. it's kind of slow. Plus don't use nfjpeg in Aranym, as it's known to cause problems. Also, PDFs might not work correctly as I've replaced both freetype and xpdf components with a newer version.

Btw, I could provide a FireBee build easily but I can't because of an unfixed (and reported) bug in gcc when it comes to m5475 code generator.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org