[MiNT] XaAES not loading Jinnee (Falcon 030)

Hi,

I have not been able to run the Jinnee desktop (2.5Uk) on my Falcon 030/CT2..
This appens on different trunks (last tested 06102011), in 16 or 256 colors
and standard 030/CT2 turbo modes.Launching Jinnee from xaaes.cnf or via the
menu
does't make any difference.
Jinnee is launched by XaAES but stops loading with this warning:
XaAES. pid__(Jinnee): could not open shared library 'editobjc.slb".
After this warning, the mouse buttons and the keyboard doesn't respond and
 the menu is freezed. Once, I had also the following fatal error (not sure if
related):

pid_ (Jinnee) free_ext:Kfree on 0x4E50F94: invalid S?. -Magic! Fatal Error-
Reboot the.....

suggestions?.

regards,

Lodovico