Re: [MiNT] zview

 Le 19/10/2011 22:09, Jo Even Skarstein a écrit :
On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 17:57 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

I've never had any issue caused by LDG, not that I am aware of.

What sort of problems do you get ?
Mysterious crashes. Memory violations ("type: free" usually). I don't
know if these are caused by LDG and/or Windom, but all applications with
these libs has caused problems under FreeMiNT on my Milan so I'm not
using them.

No not all applications, Kronos, MyAES, Inshape III, have not this issue and they use a lot of LDG libs.

Official ldg libs is buggy, it need the use of Subversion version to fix the bug of crash in MP when an LDG lib is closed, this is probably why Zview crash at the end and why I have not this problems with my own softwares. This is my fault there is so many time I should do a new release and I never do it.

ldg.prg may cause some trouble in very specific case in MP too, I fixed it long time ago and lost the patch (crash)

Olivier