Re: [MiNT] zview

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:25:30 +0200, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried your 68000-version on my Firebee (with MiNT) this morning. I got
various "unknown errors" from zView. It started and I could open the
filebrowser, but nothing happened when I tried to open files.

You need also the LDG codecs in c:\gemsys\ldg -- at least mem.ldg and
codecs\godpaint.ldg (for icons but it's possible it will crash on an FPU
exception). Also don't forget the "fonts" and "icons" folders + the rsc file
from the original distribution.

Ok, I just unpacked the original archive and replaced zview.app with yours. I didn't copy anything to c:\gemsys.

I agree with PeP - this LDG-stuff is painful. I currently don't use any apps that use LDG or is linked with Windom. Not because of principles, but because I always chuck out stuff that gives me problems.

Jo Even