Re: [MiNT] zview

Is it possible to somehow link it statically and get rid of that painful male lovemaking that is LDG?
Theoretically, yes. The trouble is it's one way trip, it can't be done easily, one would need to rewrite whole memory management (now it's depend on mem.ldg) and codecs handling (less work). But this isn't the end, zWeather & co also likes the idea of codecs so one would need to rewrite those apps, too. So if you ask me, I choose to leave it as it is ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org