Re: [MiNT] zview

I tried your 68000-version on my Firebee (with MiNT) this morning. I got various "unknown errors" from zView. It started and I could open the filebrowser, but nothing happened when I tried to open files.
You need also the LDG codecs in c:\gemsys\ldg -- at least mem.ldg and codecs\godpaint.ldg (for icons but it's possible it will crash on an FPU exception). Also don't forget the "fonts" and "icons" folders + the rsc file from the original distribution.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org