Re: [MiNT] zview

It's not about being able to do better. It's obvious I couldn't. I was
just pissed off to have the desktop killed, then the OS. When I have
FYI, both old and new version of zView behave exactly the same, the desktop (Teradesk) is killed right after the start of zView when MP on. So it's not "getting worse", the bug is still there. And the fact the OS is killed is not zView's fault, it's AV protocol design flaw, as discussed before.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org