Re: [MiNT] XaAES bubble-help (Was: Re: Samba)

On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 16:03:55 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 11:29 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:
>
> > > No, but it could explain why you're having trouble with XaAES' built-in
> > > bubble-help... Try removing BubbleGEM.
> > >

> > If I do that with a recent Mint, it always fails with the s-Magic problem.
>
> Are you saying that MiNT crashes if you *remove* BubbleGEM?
>
> Jo Even

I updated Mint and Xaaes rebooted and it was ok.
Then I turned off BubbleGEM and it crashed about 10 times in a row.

I turned BubbleGEM back on and it booted first time.

I have tried to turn it off several times since and it crashes every
time.

I did a minimal boot without BubbleGEM and it booted but there were
no bubbles in CAB.

Peter