Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 12:37 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> > I also noticed redraw problems with all userdefs in zView. E.g. the text
> > attributes in the checkboxes seemed to be random. Again, possibly caused
> > by a messed up workstation.
>
> What workstation does zview use to draw its userdefs? The same as the AES
> uses, its own, or does it use the physical handle?

>From appl_init():

	app->work_in[0] = Getrez() + 2;
	for( dum = 1; dum < 10; app->work_in[ dum ++] = 1);
	app->work_in[10] = 2;
	app->graf.handle = app->aeshdl;
	v_opnvwk( app->work_in, &app->graf.handle, app->work_out);

app->aeshdl is previously set to mt_graf_handle( NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
app->aes_global);

aes_global is just the AES global parameter block.

To me this looks OK. It looks like Windom only use a single virtual
workstation for all userdefs.

Jo Even