Re: [MiNT] hairlines

Am 05.11.2011, 16:54 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 12:37 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> I also noticed redraw problems with all userdefs in zView. E.g. the text > attributes in the checkboxes seemed to be random. Again, possibly caused
> by a messed up workstation.

What workstation does zview use to draw its userdefs? The same as the AES
uses, its own, or does it use the physical handle?

From appl_init():

	app->work_in[0] = Getrez() + 2;
	for( dum = 1; dum < 10; app->work_in[ dum ++] = 1);
	app->work_in[10] = 2;
	app->graf.handle = app->aeshdl;
	v_opnvwk( app->work_in, &app->graf.handle, app->work_out);

app->aeshdl is previously set to mt_graf_handle( NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
app->aes_global);

aeshdl is the handle of the physical wk, graf_handle is for the virtual wk.

aes_global is just the AES global parameter block.

To me this looks OK. It looks like Windom only use a single virtual
workstation for all userdefs.

If it uses it's own virtual handle to draw userdefs how could XaAES mess it up?

The only explanation for your theory would be if the properties of the virtual are inherited from the physical or if it uses the physical handle of the workstation opened by XaAES which is corrupted. In that case the GEM=ROM-method should show a correct dialog. But as I see the same on my TT where XaAES does not open the physical I doubt that.
Unfortunately none of zview or zweather run with the EmuTOS-VDI.

--
Helmut Karlowski