Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:03:43 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 29.01.2012, 08:43 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire
> <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
>
> > On Saturday 28 January 2012 19:50:49 WongCK wrote:
> >> Interesting....
> >> I have used xaaes.cnf to start Taskbar & have been running good for me.
> >> I can see Taskbar coming on after the desktop... always, so I must have
> >> been
> >> lucky all the while.
> >
> > It's quite possible that XaAES executes the 'shell=' command before the
> > 'run='
>
> Shell is executed last. Run are executed in reverse order. It might work
> because taskbar waits a little for the shell.

Under NAES I had Multistrip running first so that it's own
entry in Multistrip was on the far left followed by all the
other apps.

Under XaAES toswin2 always started before Multistrip and I couldn't
work out why, this probably explains it.

shell = u:\c\ming\thing.app

run c:\gemsys\apps\mltistrp.app
run u:\opt\toswin2\toswin2.app
run c:\bubbles\Bubbles.app
run c:\MINT\1-17-0\XAAES\XAAESNAP\XAAESNAP.PRG

Why are they run in reverse order ? It's a bit unusual.

Regards,

Peter