Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

Am 29.01.2012, 08:43 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Saturday 28 January 2012 19:50:49 WongCK wrote:
Interesting....
I have used xaaes.cnf to start Taskbar & have been running good for me.
I can see Taskbar coming on after the desktop... always, so I must have been
lucky all the while.

It's quite possible that XaAES executes the 'shell=' command before the 'run='

Shell is executed last. Run are executed in reverse order. It might work because taskbar waits a little for the shell.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5