Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

W dniu 2012-01-25 21:56, Helmut Karlowski napisał(a):
Am 25.01.2012, 17:28 Uhr, schrieb Piotr Mietniowski <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

Is there any other VDI loaded?

No, but what do think. Have I try to with fvdi?

You should try with as little TSRs and ACCs as possible.

Ok I will try with a little ACCS. What is it TSRs ?

The appearance of the icon in the thing-snapshot may be caused by
overwriting the image-data of the icon by something.

Do you have memory-protection enabled? Does this happen when you
start any  application or a specific one?

NO I have not memory-protection, because earlier have some problem to install set_mmu (special program for Hades), exactly when desktop loaded everithing looks well, but I saw that only lower part is active and exit from aplication and back to desktop (Jinnee) it looks like on the snapshot.

Regards
Piotr

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl