Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

W dniu 2012-01-24 09:30, J. F. Lemaire napisał(a):
Do you use the XaAES-background? If yes try without.

In the xaaes.cnf the line xaaes-background-colour is inacive
#back_col = 13

What about background images? And what system do you have? I'm asking
because I too have weird drawing issues (though not the same as you)
with icons when using XaAES background images on my FalconCT63+Radeon
(and only with Jinnee and Thing).

I try it without background images. In this moment I test it on my Hades 060 with MiNT 1.18 (build from 20 january) and Xaaes and Thing as desktop and still it is the same on the other computere Falcon060 with CTPCI and Radeon and there is independent of resolution is the same as Hades

Regards
Piotr

Cheers,
JFL

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl