[MiNT] PolarSSL

For those who want to integrate SSL into their networked applications, I
have found an interesting library:

http://polarssl.org

It passes all tests, except one (for RSA encryption, but 86 checks for RSA
encryption are passed before the failed test appears).

Some of tests take very long on real Atari hardware.

With polarssl there comes a bunch of tools, for example for calculation
checksums, encrypting files and also for testing speed and encryption
methods - these test all pass (at least the binaries I tried - I did not
test networking with these binaries).

For testing, I've also linked curl again polarSSL - except that I had to
disable certificate verification ( which may has nothing to to with
polarSSL but missing certificate files on my Firebee ) receiving and
sending data from/to https websites works well.

Greets,
Ole