Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

On 30/05/2012 23:15, Henk Robbers wrote:

I cant do anything about it. I cannot predict the future.
Besides, if I use uppercase I get all kinds of trouble with other
file systems. I use lower case because that also works on TOS (1.00 t/m
4.xx) 1.62 a exception? You can fix Emutos.

On TOS 2.06, it fails likewise: lowercase filter does not show the files.

On TOS 1.02, I can't even see the file selector: it fails with an alert "function not supported".

--
Vincent Rivière