Re: [MiNT] How to use cross compiling on Ubuntu (10.04LTS AMD64)

Hi,

Vincents instalaltion tutorial worked good enough for me. I doubt I
would have installed a Linux inside a VM just to run an Atari
crosscompiler. In that case I could aswell run a  more native virtual
machine, an Atari emulator, and run AHCC or something.

This runs well in any case.

Regards,
Matthias