Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Thanks. :-)

From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
To: WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>
Cc: "mint@lists.fishpool.fi" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Sent: Sunday, 30 September 2012, 18:41
Subject: Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Thanks.
As long as they are available for download, I can steer ppl to the correct codecs.
OK then. For you and anyone else who wishes to use the latest codecs: http://ge.tt/8F3hScO/v/0?c -- all 3 architectures, compatible with all existing applications, no API changes, only bugfixes and TOS/MagiC/FreeMiNT compatibility.

At least to the time when I make a proper zView release, use these as source for your tests.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org