Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Le 28/09/2012 13:39, Jean-François Lemaire a écrit :
On Friday 28 September 2012 04:09:21 WongCK wrote:

Yup, I don't like gcc ;)

me too actually.
That's why it took me so long to start making some programs.
i like an IDE.
Some solutions exist to get around command line gcc, like GCCShell from
Olivier that used to provide a centralized shell to GEM programming. I have no
idea how well it behaves nowadays, though.

Unfortunatly not supported anymore by me because I was not able to compil with it for GCC >2.96 !

I still use it for own use when I wna't compil small programs, this is so old!

Olivier

Cheers,
JFL