[MiNT] Conholio & VT52?

Hi,

As Toswin shell invocation didn't for some reason
work for my Aranym/AFROS setup, I tried Conholio
and it starts Bash just fine.

Its docs say that it doesn't work with EmuTOS VDI,
but at least for me it would seem to work, when using
EmuTOS v0.8.7 which has lots of VDI fixes.

A bit annoyingly, its VT52 emulation really doesn't
work, e.g. output of (older versions of) "larn" and "hack"
is completely messed.

A terminal emulator for the W window system which I
maintained, has (extended) VT52 emulation, with mouse
and color support.  Would its code help?

It's here:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/src/wws_1.4.5.tar.gz

See the following files in that package:
  apps/{wterm.c,termtype.h}
  wterm.term{cap,info}
  man/man1/wterm.1
Or for widget version:
  wt/Wt/vt.c
  wt/wvt/*

(I know at least of one another terminal emulator
which was based on its sources.)

EmuTOS VT52 emulation sources may also be of help:
http://emutos.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/emutos/emutos/bios/vt52.c?revision=1.11&view=markup

	- Eero