Re: [MiNT] fVDI drawing bugs

Hi,

Tester binaries and sources for demonstrating these issues can
be found from here:
	http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/hatari/devel.shtml#vditest
	http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/open.shtml#filler

VDI test package contains separate VDI testers which draw
something and advance to next test when you press a key.

If one runs them with normal TOS and fVDI side by side in
separate emulator instances, it's easy to see the issues.

Filler is small VDI game that demonstrates the line drawing
XOR mode issue and filled circle drawing issue.

	- Eero