Re: [MiNT] fVDI drawing bugs

Le 12/09/2012 10:39, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On keskiviikko 12 syyskuu 2012, Paul Wratt wrote:
Thanks for this explicit list of issues with FVDI.
> From the MyAES page which link you sent, I noticed also this (from 2011):
* "FVDI can crash on some VDI function operation if perimeter is set"

It would be good to have a minimal test-case for that, if somebody
knows more details on how to trigger it.

Yes I search for a long time this bug, I was not able to find wich VDI function crash because I use a lot of function in MyAES and it's not as a classical program easy to debug a system code, but yes the crash stop when perimeter attribute was remove when I not need it.

Sorry to not help more.

Olivier