Re: [MiNT] fVDI drawing bugs

Thanks for this explicit list of issues with FVDI. I believe all have
been discussed at one time or another, but with a list there is real
chance of getting them fixed

I know Helmet has a "fixed v_clswk()" version of FVDI, so as soon as
he posts a patch, or the source file with the change, then it will get
applied to repos

note that there is also a vdi test program in FVDI repo, or on Johans
FVDI FTP page (Misc)

Paul