Re: [MiNT] v_clrwk() doesn't work with fVDI

Johans site and repos are working again, and the SVN is now available on SF:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fvdi/

If someone can supply a patch to fix the vdi function in this thread,
that would be great

There is also another one for closing the workstation

There should be a new version of FVDI available after that (along with
any other patches or fixes people make available)