Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

2012/9/27 Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:
>> What exactly is the problem? PureC can't be instructed to use CDECL +
>> 32-bit stack alignment?
>
> If it doesn't I would assume that AHCC can, which is Pure-C
> compatible...  (Except that it supports floating point only
> with FPU)

If it can, I'd say let's make room for progress. Shared libraries is a
mess on this platform, and the current solutions make it (too) easy to
write bugs. We shouldn't let a dependency to a 20+ year old compiler
prevent us from doing the right thing, especially since we have AHCC,
VBCC and GCC nowadays.

-- PeP