Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Le 27/09/2012 11:59, Peter Persson a écrit :
2012/9/27 Zorro<zorro270@yahoo.fr>:
Le 27/09/12 07:20, OL a écrit :
Yes, it's true but the advantages are so important that I don't see the
PureC incompatibility as a huge problem.
What exactly is the problem? PureC can't be instructed to use CDECL +
32-bit stack alignment?

Most problems come with double floating point format different from GCC(64 bits) and PureC(80(68000) or 96 bits(68881))

best regards

-- PeP
Secondly Mintlib is probably not reantrant it can't be share (sharelib was design to fix some memory problems) but not fix reantrant problems but this is not a real problems because write a share LDG is not easy and the mechanism doesn't work correctly so it is not use as I know.

In fact the best I think should to include a libc to system, a reantrant libc like "newlib" perhaps.

Olivier