Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Le 27/09/12 07:20, OL a écrit :

I'm not agree with you, callbacks to client mintlibs looks a good idea but I don't think so, because in this case it can work only with GCC never with other client compiler. The only way to do what you want is to create an other ldg that provide mintlib like api called or by the application or ldg itself and share it with ldg. So minimum 2 mintlib link by client.

Yes, it's true but the advantages are so important that I don't see the PureC incompatibility as a huge problem.

The best way would be to keep the old LDG for the compatibility and to make a LDG version 2 for the modernity/stability/easy-to-use.

Just my 2 cents...

--
Zorro