Re: [MiNT] Conholio & VT52?

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> wrote:

> Another issue I noticed in Bash coming with Aranym AFROS is that
> using TAB (when Bash doesn't have completion) and then backspacing
> works wrong.  But I guess that's an AFROS Bash issue, not Conholio
> one?

the bash on (current) AFROS is only really useful if you have a
complete set of binaries that allow full bash scripting. IE it is a
"thin" build

a "fat" build (with tab completion) is available here:
http://paulwratt.000space.com/pauls/atarist/programs.php

it may be form SpareMiNT, EasyMiNT, 3D ARAnyM HD images, cant remember
(lost originals and ref's too)

if there is no updated TosWin2 on afros-update (check cvs), then grab
the one that comes with MyAES
http://myaes.lutece.net/

Paul