Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On torstai 27 syyskuu 2012, Peter Persson wrote:
>> 2012/9/27 Zorro <zorro270@yahoo.fr>:
>> > Le 27/09/12 07:20, OL a écrit :
>> > Yes, it's true but the advantages are so important that I don't see the
>> > PureC incompatibility as a huge problem.
>>
>> What exactly is the problem? PureC can't be instructed to use CDECL +
>> 32-bit stack alignment?
>
> If it doesn't I would assume that AHCC can, which is Pure-C
> compatible...  (Except that it supports floating point only
> with FPU)
>
>         - Eero

surely there is a SW FP lib that can be AHCC-ized. what alternate FP
libs were available for PC with source (I think I seen one in last 2
weeks, see if I can find it)

>From memory it was a stack vs reg based call incompatibility fix
(specifically the return from) that allowed Oliver to get GCC + Pure C
LDG's to work with either a GCC build or Pure C build of MyAES without
rebuild the LDG.

Paul