Re: [MiNT] Up to date ldg-dev

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 5:23 PM, OL <o.l@lutece.net> wrote:
> Le 26/09/2012 14:11, Miro Kropáček a écrit :
>>
>> MiKRO, Olivier,
>> Please commit your pending changes on ldg-dev.
>> Then I will include it with my cross-tools (including ColdFire binaries),
>> this will ease LDG usage for everyone (including compiling SDL, etc.).
>
> Unfortunately, I can't -- my idea works for gcc+mintlib only. So while it's
> working great for zView + other gcc-based apps, for people using PureC/AHCC
> it means disaster, LDG modules would crash in a minute. I have been thinking
> about some workaround but haven't reached an universal solution yet. So my
> work is more or less a proof of concept than evolution in LDG.

Olivier has LDG fixed for GCC and Pure C in MyAES, check example
windfram code, it may (or may not) help you make a decision.

I think it is in current windfram example - maybe it was in older
example zip - if so I may still have it in gmail attachment (lost from
backup HD crash)

Paul
PS. yes, always fork before major rework, or at lease tag it (if possible)