Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

U can get Agnus from Kurobox FTP, or http equavalent, under
programming, but it is not the last one, and not last source (think it
includes src tho).
http://ragnar76.taurus.uberspace.de/kurobox/index.php?dir=programming/

I could not find any GCC Shell, even tho last was released with
source. Not sure about GNU Shell, think it was Shareware. I think all
three were listed on Jaapans Atari ST Up-to-date page

btw:
sed -i 's/malloc/Mxalloc/g' src_file.c

console does have its advantages :)
if you copy ur LDG src dir (its tiny) do something like above with SED
(but on all .c files) and it does not work, just delete new dir.