Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

Jean-François Lemaire, 03.09.2012 22:45:49:

standard G_BOXCHARs and G_BOXes in order to build their listboxes. Exactly
what I'm trying to avoid. I want the AES widgets. What I don't

Can't you use slider-objects instead?

understand is
when I open the xaaes016.rsc file, I don't see any such objects in the fonts
dialog. Only white G_BOXes. The AES draws the widgets, apparently.

XaAES uses it's internal list-functions (creates real windows for lists) in the fontselector, maybe that's why it has these widgets.

So my question is: can an application do this too?

Don't know - I'm not that familiar anymore with the XaAES-stuff.

But someday it might all be accessible - time will tell ...

--
Helmut Karlowski