Re: [MiNT] fVDI causes programs calling v_exit_cur() VDI function to bus error

Hi,

On torstai 30 elokuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> I've just checked several AHCC compiled VDI tester programs[1]
> under Aranym + MiNT + fVDI.  They all crash to BUS error
> before showing anything.
>
> If I disable fVDI, they work fine.
>
> Is this a known issue with fVDI?

The problem is actually v_exit_cur() function usage.

With fVDI (include to Aranym AFROS), programs calling that
function will crash to bus error.  Without fVDI (using plain
TOS, either EmuTOS or real one, or using NVDI), those calls
work just fine.

A minimal test program is attached.

I'd like to use the function because e.g. with EmuTOS console,
GEM programs started from that may not have working mouse
unless they call v_exit_cur().

	- Eero

PS. Is this list the correct place to report issues
against fVDI?  Or should it report it against Aranym
in case the issue is with VDI NATFEAT?